Preguntas más frecuentes
INDRA SISTEMAS S.A. (SPAIN)
Indra has a strong commitment to innovation, as shows every year’s investment in innovation (between 5%-8% of revenue per year, almost €1000m in the last five years) and the high number of R&D initiatives and projects in which the company is involved (more than 270 R&D projects). Indra has a long history of collaboration and forging alliances with technology leaders and knowledge institutions such as Universities, Research Centres and Support Agencies, and participates in relevant large scale research and innovation programmes like Joint Technology Initiatives Advisory Groups, Associations and Technology Platforms (ARTEMIS, ECSEL, SESAR, SHIFT2RAIL, Cybersecurity cPPP; SPARC cPPP, BDV cPPP, ACARE, EOS, UNIFE, PTC-Spanish Road Platform, etc.)
Indra Defence activities are based on state of the art technologies developed according to the Customer needs:
- Activities in Defence since 1921. With own technology developed along several decades.
- More than 3,000 engineers
- Compliance with more stringent Military Standards.
- Extensive use of company IT background.
Indra supplies systems to the Defence and Interior Ministries of different countries across all five continents, and participates in key multinational consortia and programs in the sector. Main products and projects in Defence market are:
- Radar systems and command and control systems for land, air and amphibious operations
- Electronic intelligence
- IT (for Defence applications)
- Unmanned vehicles (UAV, UVS)
- CBRNe systems (Nuclear, radiological, biological, chemical)
- Countermeasure systems for aircraft (DIRCM)
- Electro-optical systems
- System maintenance and logistical support
- Simulation and automatic maintenance
- Services and solutions for the space sector
- Cyber defence